CampSmalltalk: Unstable stream opened for 3.8a

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 12 09:02:02 UTC 2004

Hi bert

I played a bit with Mantis (I had previously an acccount as reporter
for tweak) so I was already convinced that this is
really complementary to BFAV.  Now if we want to use mantis for squeak,
I think that people should be able to have another status than
reporter, so that they can sign in.  What is the process for that? I
could not find the place in the preferences of my account to change
that. I hope that this will not mess with the other projects (that one
person can be reporter on X and fixer on Y, I'm not sure that this is
necessary but still)

Stef