[BUG] Float NaN's

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 18:45:52 UTC 2004

Oops, I retyped the example in my email and should've cut and pasted.  Here is
what I meant:

  (Dictionary new at: Float nan put: 'nan'; yourself) printString

Also, I'm interested in your commentary on the first example too..

  (Set with: Float nan) includes: Float nan    "false"

do you think these are bugs?