[ENH][FIX] Color picker

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Tue Sep 14 08:06:46 UTC 2004

Hi John,

I like a lot your changes...

The problem is ColorPicker is used in several places and, for instance,
the Object Properties uses 4 of them and the resulting dialog is *huge*.
(SHIFT-Click  on color handle).

May be we can instance a ColorPicker given the size in the constructor?

Cheers,

-- Diego