Searcheable BTree

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Wed Sep 15 17:13:41 UTC 2004

Chris,

	yes the MagmaCollection has that feature when you send:

	#read: aSymbol from:aString to: otherString

	The other features MagmaCollection has are very interesting.

	I'm trying to use GOODS as platform of persistence and this
IndexedCollection (vey like MagmaCollection) as the optimzed structure
to access this odb engine.

	thank you for the clue,

Sebastián Sastre
ssastre at seaswork.com.ar