3.7-FULL bundled with old Windows VM

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 15 17:23:08 UTC 2004

Am 15.09.2004 um 19:10 schrieb Chris Muller:

> Thanks everybody!
>
>> In the past I've waited for Andreas, Ian, or John (Windows,
>> Unix/Linux, Mac) to build and bless the VMs and have used their
>> blessed VMs as the ones on the FTP site.  I'd really prefer to
>> continue with this, especially since I don't have the hardware to test
>> many of the VMs.
>
> If I may gently ask, what is the plan for release of the blessed VMs?

There is no plan. The normal way would be that the
maintainers update their distributed VMs after a new VMMaker
gets released. The latest VMMkaker for 3.7 is now already some
months old, so something should have happened but didn't.

You should try and mail the maintainers (Ian and Andreas).
Maybe they need some help for e.g. testing?

        Marcus