3.7-FULL bundled with old Windows VM

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 17:59:41 UTC 2004

> I imagine that there is no concrete plan.  However, I believe the final
> VMs are usually blessed and added to the stable release bundles within
> a month or so of the release.

Just as a general question, wouldn't it be good to test VM's earlier in the
process?  I mean, it just seems to make sense to test it all together..

> Anyway, if you or someone else with a bit of VM experience wanted to
> take a crack at building a current Windows VM, that might be good.

Unfortunately, the VM is beyond my comprehension at this point in my life.  I
could probably build one if I were given explicit instructions, but I wouldn't
understand what I was doing.

But if I can help in another capacity such as testing, I'd be happy to help.

 - Chris