Searcheable BTree

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Sep 16 08:57:06 UTC 2004

On Sep 16, 2004, at 2:42 AM, Sebastian Sastre wrote:

> Avi I've loaded the 29 version of Btree. When the test ran it fails
> because TernarySearchTree class is not in the image.
>
> Then I've downloaded and installed the sources from the path of the SM:
>
> Collections-TST-avi.3.mcz.zip
>
> And it seems to be OK

Oh, ok, you don't actually need that package - I started out keeping it
separate and named TernarySearchTree, and then moved it into the BTree
package and shortened it to TSTree.  But I guess I forgot to change the
#setUp method in the test class, and it kept working in my image
because I never recompiled.  I'll fix that.

Avi