Keymapping prerelease

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 16:05:19 UTC 2004

Ken Causey came up with the (very sweet) tab bar framework.  IIRC I
integrated it into the BFAV package because Ken had no interest in
maintaining it as a separate package.

David, AFAIK your KeyMapper package is the only one besides using
Ken's tabs.  Perhaps you could split out the tab bar as a separate
SqueakMap package and become the owner/maintainer?  That way the BFAV
maintainers could choose to change their load script etc. to use the
new package or not.

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:03:54 -0100, karl.ramberg at chello.se