[ENH][Small project] Improve the ChangeSorter ( [er][et] looks good improvement included )

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 17 23:42:17 UTC 2004

karl.ramberg at chello.se wrote:

> I suggest a little enhancement to the enhancement:
> Get the updates out of the menu of possible change sets.
Getting good; thanks much to both of you.

I'd suggest trying to make the menu roughly most-recent-first (since
those are likely the interesting ones).

I really don't think the window label needs to change to be the
currently selected changeset since it is pretty clear in the list view.
Having it be the _current_ name is surely more useful.

If the titlebar menu could be extended to include recent changesets we
wouldn't have to open the iconised sorter to change changesets, thus
saving many milliseconds.

tim
Useful random insult:- The two put together have an IQ over 150.