A note to my defamer

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Fri Sep 17 19:16:57 UTC 2004

Identity check: I expect that the headers will show that this message
was relayed through a RCN.com server.
###

Before I follow up on Marcin's fine suggestion I have a few questions.

> om

=\

> As of right now, I am 98% certain that I am being impersonated by a
> cruel
> irc channel operator from the Freenode network who goes by the nick
> "air".

I do not know this to be the case. For all I know it might be a person
who wants to provoke/reignite an old conflict with Air.

What is clear, however, (with 100% certainty) is that this person lacks
both the courage to confront me directly and the deciency to state a
grievance that might be addressed and remedied rather than raw attacks.

> For the past 6 years this sadistic programmer has been doing his best
> crush my will to develop my Operating Environment and to rid the
> internet of
> me in general.

I have never been able to fathom how someone could harbor and sustain
such a viscious malice against someone. Yes, I've felt hate before but
it hardly lasts twenty minutes let alone six years. I might flame
someone but I don't launch into epic-length wars against a person for
no other reason than that I have better things to do with my life than
hate.

Furthermore, to have it suddenly blossom, after years of utterly no
contact or re-enforcement into the effort required to spoof my identity
and launch a major volley of attacks is very sick to say the least.

If the quoted paragraph above accurately describes the motive of my
attacker, I must really know why this is the case. Perhaps it is best
that I don't know the answer.

> Please excuse this behavior as either the crude intent to defamme me
> of Brand Huntsman (air)
> or my accidentall misdosage!!

I never knew Brand's last name. =P
I never paid enough attention to the person to care one fraction of a
whit.