Stopping to harvest easy to test enh without tests!

Brad Fuller Brad at Sonaural.com
Sat Sep 18 17:43:01 UTC 2004

I don't want to speak for Alexander, but I'm going to go out on a limb
here: I believe he agrees with you that the test can be simple and
should be included. By suggesting a process, Alexander is strongly
implying that it isn't the people at fault -- the system is the cause of
the problem and the cause of the solution. If we want to improve the
situation, improve the system.

brad