[ANN] Preference Browser

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Sep 19 17:36:14 UTC 2004

Hi Stephane

	Thanks for taking time in trying PreferenceBrowser.

	As you guessed local is the 'local to project' setting. Note
that right-clicking (yellow button) over a preference you get the same
pop-up menu than in the old PreferencesPanel so you have those options
available too.

	About the iconic/halos choice you are right too. I will be
adding those shortly.

	The reason why they are not yet is because they are not an
instance of Preference, and I want to change that. The problem I found
is that currently Preference are only for boolean preferences and I
would like to have FontPreferences, ColorPreferences and
IconicPreferences all setteable from the PreferenceBrowser. But before
doing that I wanted to have some feedback from the list.

Thanks again

Regards,
Hernán