[BUG][FIX] Drop service handler DNU

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Tue Sep 21 21:04:15 UTC 2004

There is definitely something fishy going on here: one out of 5 tries I
get the DNU (log attached). Sometimes simply nothing happens (the
service chooser menu is not displayed). And half of the time it just
works?!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that #performServiceFor: should take the
dropped stream instead of it's name, at least that's what the original
ExternalDropHandler appears to use, and that's what my fix does.
Anybody knows how this *should* work?

- Bert -