[Q] Hypertext tutorial and fileout files?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 22:12:46 UTC 2004

David Faught <dave_faught at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It looks like David N. Smith's web site went away
Having known Dave for about twenty years before his untimely demise in
April I believe I can channel for him in saying that he would be very
happy to have any of those files hosted somewhere public. He didn't go
to the trouble of writing them only for them to disappear. If anyone
can find copies, if they're still relevant, put them up somewhere.

tim
Useful random insult:- His access light's on, but the drive isn't spinning .