[Esug-list] Need your help for my books on Squeak

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Sep 22 08:21:06 UTC 2004

Le 22 sept. 04, à 09:47, stéphane ducasse a écrit :
> Now I would like to know:
> 	- whether you have any contact with other editor in other publishing
> companies.
> 	- whether you have ideas how to publish this book (may be with a
> print on demand system).
> 	- whether you would be interested to prove read my english if I just
> put the pdf on the web.

I would like to thank Stéphane for this great work. We already using
for teaching Smalltalk as a first CS language, part of his book
materials and we would like to continue.

Stéphane, if you found no editor, please put your book under a free
publishing licence in order to foster an education community around.

--                                                         oooo
Serge Stinckwich                                         OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##