[Esug-list] Need your help for my books on Squeak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 22 11:08:55 UTC 2004

On 22 sept. 04, at 12:16, David T. Lewis wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 10:40:02AM +0200, jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
> wrote:
>>
>> To some extent, there still seems to be a broad base for opinions like
>> "if it costs nothing, it's worth nothing". The intended audience for
>> the book to me seems to be a group of people who like to read a book
>> (and make notes in it) rather than downloading a pdf.
>
> I agree. I like to have a book that I can hold in my hand and put on a
> bookshelf.

Me too. I'm not that digital for books (which is a problem when I move
I have around 2000 belgian comics books + too much physic books)

> I will definitely buy a copy of Stef's books when they are
> available.

Thanks. I will do my best to find a publisher or a printer.

> I can help with proofreading also.

Thanks I got already a lot of nice propositions. So this is encouraging
me
to finish the book two. I will need proofreading for this one.

Stef