Need your help for my books on Squeak

Provoost, P (Paul) P.Provoost at rf.rabobank.nl
Wed Sep 22 12:41:26 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

I would like to English proof-read your book(s). I noticed how much effort and time you invest in Smalltalk, Squeak and free books on your website, and if I can help you with proofreading, I would be a real pleasure to me.

But I do hope you can eventually sell the book(s): you deserve some money for all the trouble.

Of course I have to do the reading in my spare time, but if you don't mind waiting a few weeks for the results, I think I can manage.

Sincerely yours,

P. Provoost.
The Netherlands.

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.