Squeak 3.7 released!

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Sep 22 15:25:51 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'd be happy to replace the squeak.org download page with
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.388.  The squeak.org page is only
updated with releases and was an attempt to make it easy to get
started.  It's true that there are out of date systems on there, but,
I'd tended away from removing them for historical reasons.  They
easily can be removed.

Thoughts?

cheers

bruce