a question about cut

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Sep 23 08:19:16 UTC 2004

Am 23.09.2004 um 06:29 schrieb Scott Wallace:

> For many users (including me) this convention is a huge time saver and
> wrist-preserver.

Yep, me too. I wouldn't say huge (but then again, I'm German - err,
never mind), but it's often convenient. Many people do not even notice
it, because it seldomly, if at all, does get into the way. So for me
it's fine as it is, even for cuts. *IF* we're going to touch this it
would be much more important to find those odd circumstances in which
Undo won't undo correctly ... or, even better, have multiple undo steps
like in Tweak.

- Bert -