Squeakland updates missing ?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 23 14:46:44 UTC 2004

Am 23.09.2004 um 19:34 schrieb karl.ramberg at chello.se:

> Are there some missing Squeakland updates from the 3.8unstable stream ?
> I see 6117-0296miscFixes then 6118-0299textSelection-nk
> I'm wondering because 6117-0296miscFixes changes how viewer flaps for
> etoys
> are initalized but some methods are missing, so maybe they could reside
> in the
> Squeakland 0297 or 0298 updates ?

No, these were touching stuff that;s not in the image (e.g. connectors).

The missing methods come from .sar or .mcz files that where loaded,
we only got the changsets from the update stream.

Ned sent the other files to Bert, so they should appear soon.

There are right now the following things to do before we can move the
unstable updates to the 3.8a stream:

  -> Flaps get removed. not good.
  -> one changeset pops up a instpector
  -> the missing stuff needs to be added.