Question relating to adding objects to a visable B3DScene

Brian Tabone brian.tabone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 04:20:41 UTC 2004

When I add objects to a scene that is already being displayed, I get
odd artifacts such as part of the object disappearing. When I rotate
the objects in the scene, they disappear and reappear in view. I am
calling the render message to the scene after I add the group of
objects. I have also tried sending the changed method to the
B3DSceneMorph. Is there anything else I must do, or can I not add
objects to a scene once I display that scene in a B3DSceneMorph?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Tabone