Unstable Squeak - still too unstable

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 26 10:06:54 UTC 2004

Hi andreas

Really interesting experiment. We are learning.
  Avi we checked with alex, his byte-code loader is now 10 times faster
than cs.
So may be there is something there (but he mixed byte code and code
which I do not like since
I want to be able to have a look at code with emacs without having
byte-code in the middle.
(I think that there will be also lot of space for improvements since,
classes are still created and not install
directly).

Stef