New UI Big-Bang on unstable update stream

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Sep 27 10:04:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

For folks with more bandwidth than CPU this is at:

ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.8alpha/Squeak3.8a-6271-unstable.zip

If when messages like these were sent around with [UPDATES UNSTABLE]
or so in the title I'd be less likely to delete them :-) Or is there
some other list I should monitor for these updates?  Thanks!

cheers

bruce

edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org