Let's move on from text-representation of behaviour! (was: Unstable Squeak - still too unstable)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 27 18:39:11 UTC 2004

Hi Stephane,

No, we haven't.  I'm finding it challenging to figure out all the new
tools.  For example, last week, I was intrigued by the discussion of
Shout and wondered what it was.  I searched the Squeak Swiki, then the
mailing list archives, and finally Googled that it was a syntax
highlighter.  The new tools do sound very interesting (thank you, all,
for the explanation of the new functionality being proposed wrt
.sources and .changes) and we will consider adding the new tools to our
course as we can.

Best wishes,
   Mark