Let's move on from text-representation of behaviour! (was: Unstable Squeak - still too unstable)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Sep 27 20:07:54 UTC 2004

But mark

You have to look at Monticello :). The idea is that a category is a
package then you have to mark class extension using *mycategory
then you can publish a package on a ftp, disk, http server and this is
really cool. Because you get all your code away from an image in a save
and
reproduceable environment. I can send you the extremely limited doc I
started to do for my students. (but this is really limited 3 pages).
Shout is really cool.

Squeaksource is just a repository, go a create an account for your
package
go to www.squeaksource.com
create an account and a project (after once you have created a
Squeakmap account) you can publish on SM with on click :)

Stef