[ANN] Squeak talk at Columbus, OH XP User's Group

Ben Schroeder bschroeder at procro.com
Tue Sep 28 12:17:02 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

This is late notice, but I thought I would pass it on in case there was
anybody interested.

John Pierce and I will be giving a talk about Smalltalk tomorrow, Wednesday
September 29.  We will be using Squeak to do our demonstrations.  The talk
is at the Columbus, OH XP User's Group.

The talk is introductory, meant for people who have never seen Smalltalk, or
have only had a little experience with it.  We of course welcome more
experienced Smalltalkers as well - for moral support if nothing else! ;)

The meeting runs from

    11:30 AM - 1:00 PM

and is at

    the Smith Private Dining Room
    OCLC
    Dublin, OH

The group has a website at

    http://www.flairsoft.net/XP/

with maps.  It's not been updated for this month's meeting, but the location
is the same as last month's.

I hope to see some of you there!

Regards,
Ben Schroeder