the plan for 3.8 (from marus and stef)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 29 19:45:56 UTC 2004

For traits go on SM and load it :).

Now when you edit a method in the debugger the changes goes in the
right trait.
When adrian is back from holiday he will certainly check the new
version of OB.
Basically traits do not change too much (even if we need to recompile
all the class, we just need a new class above Behavior)
and as the VM as some hard assumption on the instance variable we had
to move them in PureBehavior.
Beside that the changes are contained to Behavior, Class,
ClassDescription and MetaClass.

Stef

On 29 sept. 04, at 21:18, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> A few short notes:
>
> 1. The list of stuff sounds fine by me. As long as stuff is added *as
> packages*, but I take that for granted.
In fact I hope that we will be able to have a package for each category
one of these days and this will be fixed.