3.6 full packages?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Sep 30 13:10:52 UTC 2004

> normally there was a script (do ont remember the name) on SqueakMap to
> build the fullImage. We did a new version for 3.7 so you should find the
> 3.6 version and compare with what you have in the image.

That is not the point - I do not need a load script which tries to fetch the
latest version of packages (and fails for three out of six, with two of the
three it loads successfully being _different_ and _non-functioninng_
compared to the code being in 3.6) I need the packages that were actually
loaded to build 3.6.

Cheers,
  - Andreas