3.6 full packages?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 30 13:34:42 UTC 2004

On 30 sept. 04, at 15:10, Andreas Raab wrote:

>> normally there was a script (do ont remember the name) on SqueakMap
>> to build the fullImage. We did a new version for 3.7 so you should
>> find the 3.6 version and compare with what you have in the image.
>
> That is not the point - I do not need a load script which tries to
> fetch the latest version of packages (and fails for three out of six,
> with two of the three it loads successfully being _different_ and
> _non-functioninng_ compared to the code being in 3.6) I need the
> packages that were actually loaded to build 3.6.

This was not the latest version of package but the versions used to
build 3.6.!

At least the version we built based on that can be used to rebuild 3.7
in the future so I do not see why the version 3.6 of this script
would not work. You have all the id and the version inside the method
packagedo or something like that.

I did not try the version 3.6 of the script but I always thought it was
there for that. This script should not take the latest version else
I would not have written the email.

Stef