Smalltalk/JVM

Welch, Ronald P (US SSA) ronald.p.welch at baesystems.com
Fri Apr 1 12:16:08 UTC 2005

I think there is definitely interest in this. Dynamic languages
on the JVM are a hot topic of discussion right now, and to
my way of thinking anyway, Smalltalk is the poster child of
dynamic languages.

I am curious though. What do you mean by the statement that
development is done in a "surrogate" Smalltalk environment?

Ron
mailto:Ronald.P.Welch at baesystems.com                Phone:(607)770-3701
BAE SYSTEMS Controls            600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888