UI benchmarks and preference settings

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 4 02:02:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

May I suggest to reduce a little the default size of the list font,
and/or, make system windows a little bigger? I like the bigger fonts of
3.9 but the 4 columns browsers are an usability pain. And if we are
going to remove the horizontal scrollbars it will make that aspect a lot
worse.

My 2 cents.

Regards,
Hernán