ASqueak challenge

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Mon Apr 4 20:47:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 12:05, Ivan Tomek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This looks like an interesting opportunity - I guess that they need a
> suitable programming language too:
>
> http://edition.cnn.com/2005/TECH/ptech/04/04/hundred.dollar.laptops.ap/index.html

I noticed that one of the three principles is Seymour Papert, by whom (I
believe) Alan Kay is said to be greatly influenced.  If I remember
correctly he even appeared in the Squeak DVD.  So, perhaps Squeak has a
real chance at being included.  I would guess that the attempts at small
images would be the most likely candidates.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20