Return values in primitives.

thimof at iutc3.unicaen.fr thimof at iutc3.unicaen.fr
Tue Apr 5 12:57:53 UTC 2005

Yes, thank you, this is precisely the document I ised but I also had sample code
(I thought they came together but I now think I was wrong). This latter example
code has a mistake (at least I think it has) : it pops 5 arguments in a
function that took no parameter, and despite this it seems to be working fine.
This's what misleaded me. Does the interpreter proxy handle such errors and
only pop what actually belongs to the function?? (I'm almost sure the answer is
'no').

Thank you all for help.