image bytecode format

Alexandre Bergel bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Apr 6 17:56:54 UTC 2005

Hi Joseph!

The smalltalk image is portable. You can use a same image on windows, unix, or mac. I develop on mac, but when I go on holidays, I continue to work on the same image using a windows. Then, when I come back, I continue the development on mac.

I remember that once Andrew mentioned some problem with little and big endian, but I can not give more info about it...

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel