Allan Kay

DClarke at fadal.com DClarke at fadal.com
Wed Apr 6 19:39:27 UTC 2005

You've probably already have this but:

alan.kay at squeakland.org

Cheers,
Darius

-----Original Message-----
From: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Ivan
Tomek
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:51 AM
To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
Cc: ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Subject: Allan Kay

Bonjour Stef,

We would like to invite Allan Kay to give a very prestigious lecture at
our university but I am not sure whether I have his proper e-mail. There
doesn't seem to be much on the Web either. Can you help me with any
information you have? e-mail addresses, phone or fax numbers, etc.

Thanks.

Ivan

This transmission contains information which may be legally privileged, proprietary
in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering this to the addressee(s), you are hereby notified that
reading, copying, or distributing this transmission is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please telephone us immediately at 818-407-1400
and mail the transmission back to us at the above address.

GFI Mail Security and McAffe Virus Defense for the presence of computer viruses.