morpic mystries

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Apr 8 10:24:04 UTC 2005

Hello Joern,

JE> the color is reset when adding the morph to the SystemWindow (see
SystemWindow>>>addMorph:fullFrame:) - don't know why

JE> try to set the color after adding it, not before.

thanks for your help, that works. What I do not understand is, why it
also works the other way, when the button is a temp to the method and
not an Instvar of the application.

runButtonColor for example has no sender besides the single send in
TestRunner's openAsMorph and TestRunner's buttons start up in green!

I'm a baby squeaker but a grown up programmer (i guess :-))) and I
hoped with smalltalk i would have to do less "programming around the
problem".

So maybe someone can enlighten me here.

Best regards,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net