Debian's constitution

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Apr 10 14:27:04 UTC 2005

It's a tough question how the Internet-maintained version of Squeak
should organize, but we need to face it at some point.  I've posted an
article on Squeak People which tries to kickstart a discussion on
organizational issues.  What do people think?  How should our leaders be
chosen?  How should we decide what the priorities are for 3.9 and future
versions?   How can we keep our roots and avoid alienating the education
folks?

Let's begin by looking at prior art.  Debian is a successful
bazaar-style organization, and they have answers to many of our
questions.

	http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/45.html

Lex Spoon