Updating the Traits browser

Thomas Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 10 16:38:43 UTC 2005

Colin Putney April 10, 2005 1:30 AM wrote
> In the larger scheme, what we really ought to do is update the Traits
> browser. It's based on an ancient version of OmniBrowser, and OB has
> improved greatly in the meantime.

Sounds like a great way to learn Traits and OmniBrowser.  Is anybody
already working on it?  If not, I'm going to give it a shot.

Since both Traits and OB already have solid Sunit Tests, this should
also be an interesting experiment in the value of xunit tests in
supporting a package upgrade.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Tom