[BUG] Anyone using StarBrowser in Squeak 3.7 ?

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Mon Apr 11 16:42:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

I *already* reported this bug in Mantis :
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1060

When adding a new item in a tree, for instance  Object, and String, it concatenates the class name to the category name.

RootObjectString
|_Object
|_String

A dirty workaround:

AbstractItem>>asString
^ self name
"^self blabla"

But I'm quite surprised that nobody reported this bug, am I the only
one to use starbrowser ? And is starbrowser always maitained ? It
seems that it didn't evolve since Squeak 3.4...

Samir

--
Samir SAIDANI
PhD Student in CS / Doctorant en informatique 	web : http://www.info.unicaen.fr/~saidani