[BUG] Anyone using StarBrowser in Squeak 3.7 ? ([closed] Already on Mantis ID 1060)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Apr 11 19:53:26 UTC 2005

Thanks for reporting the issue on Mantis already.  When you do that you
do not need to also report the issue on the list.  However I can
understand if you do report it on the list to bring attention to it.
However do not tag the message in the usual way so that BFAV ignores it
and then we won't have the issue in both the Mantis and BFAV databases.

Thank you!

Ken Causey