MySQL Driver

4d8nfbcdu5 at reider.net 4d8nfbcdu5 at reider.net
Tue Apr 12 05:34:37 UTC 2005

Daniel,

I maintain the driver. I don't know of any problems with updates. I have seen
"subscript is out of bounds:1" when the server gets really overloaded, but
not subscript 2.

Here are some questions that come to mind.

-did it ever work?
-do updates to other tables work?
-do updates to this table work if you exclude the field named 'next'?
- what version of mysql server, what platform?
- what happens if you try the same update  from the mysql client instead of
squeak?

If you'd care to send me the table definition (eg mysqldump would be one way),
I can take a look.

-Alan