[ENH] previous, next and recents for Browsers

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at univ-brest.fr
Tue Apr 12 08:18:33 UTC 2005

Hy Romain

Romain Robbes a écrit :
 >     Hi Alain,
 >
 >     This is nice ... One improvement I'd suggest would be a way to
 > disable the confirmation asked when you go out of a method
 > which you have modified but not accepted. I guess you could store the
 > modified code in your history items and put it back again
 > when you come back to the method.

thanks for your suggestion, I've investigated in this direction. First I
found that you're idea was good but now I think it's not
because you can comme back to a method or a class definition several
ways, not only from history list, so including your suggestion
implies a deeper Browser refactoring. So I prefer let it as is.

Alain