OODB Collections

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Wed Apr 13 03:28:34 UTC 2005

David,

It seems you have some experience with GOODS. Can you shed some
information regarding your experience with it, primarily in terms of
performance. All the tests I've run so far indicate to me that
performance of GOODS leaves a lot to be desired. However, because of
architectural reasons, I find GOODS to be a valuable OODB.

Thanks,
Daniel