[Bug] [Squeak3.7] Prolog - Squeak hung up while saving the image ([closed] on Mantis ID 1073)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Apr 13 18:45:58 UTC 2005

Thank you for your report.  I have transferred your report to Squeak's
Mantis Database and you can followup on the issue if desired by going to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1073 .

In the future please report new issues on Squeak's Mantis Database at
http://bugs.impara.de/ .

Thanks!

Ken Causey

P.S. This issue in fact had already been reported on Mantis under ID 798
but was reported under the Compiler category of the Squeak project
whereas I reported this issue in the Prolog category of the Squeak
Packages project.  I considered recategorizing the original report but
concluded that perhaps the original reporter knew something I didn't and
that somehow a compiler issue is involved.  I linked the two issues.