Monticello question

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Fri Apr 15 19:14:31 UTC 2005

Ah-ha!  It wasn't apparent to me (because I didn't follow the
PackageInfo link) that the name of the Package I was saving directly
correlated to a package in my workspace.

In this case I have three workspace packages that I want to save into
one.  Do I need to create Monticello packages for each and then a
"master" package that includes those three as dependencies?  Would then
saving just the "master" package do a cascaded save of its dependencies?

Thanks in advance for your input.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20