Celeste and IRC stuff

Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Sat Apr 16 15:33:06 UTC 2005

On Apr 15, 2005, at 18:53, Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:

> I am still using eIRC in a Squeak 3.6-5429 image. The SM tool doesn't
> tell me which version of eIRC I have, but it isn't the most recent one.

To run in a 3.6 image you need to be using the old setup of IRC with
Enhanced IRC loaded on top of it. Unfortunately,
neither of those packages are being actively maintained as far as I
know.  IRCe is the new IRC client which combined the old IRC and
Enhanced IRC into one package and updated to run in Squeak 7. It now
runs in 7, 8 and 9.

Frank Caggiano
frankcag at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins