native threads

Benjamin Pollack benjamin.pollack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:33:48 UTC 2005

On 4/15/05, Daniel Salama <dsalama at user.net> wrote:
> The text read:

[snip]

> This can be found at http://www.duke.edu/~bmp5/squeak/usable.html
>
> - Daniel

I'm going to pull that page down until I have a chance to update it.
The fact that it's four months out of date in this particular
community means it's causing more trouble than it's worth. Comanche
was not in good shape when I wrote the page, but Göran is keeping the
SM packages up-to-date now, so that's no longer accurate. Right? At
any rate, there are an incredible number of packages that depend on
Comanche (SeasideTesting, HTTPView2 being biggies) so I don't think
it's going to have the chance to get too obsolete soon.

--Benjamin