[ANN] new website for squeak.org in beta :)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 16 17:35:02 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> We have been working to get a new website for squeak (thanks pavel,
> alex and the others...)
> Please have a look at
> 	http://box1.squeakfoundation.org:7777/

Not bad at all; nice clean look, no intrusive flashy bits. Even formats tolerably well on the RISC OS Oregano browser, which is a bit dodgy about CSS.

Of course, we'll have to see about a proper link to a full download for RISC OS and the most common flavours of *nix; can't have them relegated to 'other' for long.

tim
Useful random insult:- Her modem lights are on but there's no carrier.