[ANN] new website for squeak.org in beta :)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Apr 17 09:34:51 UTC 2005

On 17 avr. 05, at 0:55, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Hi Stef -
>
> Congratulations for getting it up. I will say that I find the site a
> little uninspiring but that's probably the graphics guy in me (I like
> pictures and stuff ;-)

we know but we start little. I do not really like the green color of
the dl.
me too but I'm bad in pictures.
So if one of your guys want to propose something please go.

Roel did some really nice smallWiki look:
	http://decomp.ulb.ac.be:8082/
	http://decomp.ulb.ac.be:8082/roelwuyts/
	http://decomp.ulb.ac.be:8081/

So may be we can get inspired

> Two notes though:
> 1) I do like the download section on the front page but I don't think
> it needs to be around all the time (this might be valuable space to
> use).
> 2) The download page right now is confusing - it should link the
> "full" downloads first to make it easy for the user to find her stuff
> and only if that's not enough it should go into the individual
> downloads.

Ok we will try to fix that.