Throttle settings in Comanche?

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Mon Apr 18 13:42:23 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-16 at 14:39, Lex Spoon wrote:
> FWIW, I've previously done simple benchmarks of Comanche doing bulk
> downloads, and found it just as fast as Apache and scp: ie, it saturates
> the network.  This was on 10Mbit/sec networks.
>
> For simply filling up a T1 link, Squeak and Comanche should be fine.  I
> don't know what was different about my old computer, from the machine
> you are testing on, but clearly something funny is going on.  Sorry I
> don't have any specific suggestions, but maybe this at least gives you
> some hope!

Yes, thank you.  I am still planning to try the FastSocketStream
suggested earlier.  But, I have been derailed from this particular
problem for the time being.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20